Well goggles for such price could be much better, but they still looks nice and someday will be good product value for money!
- Build quality, really nice filling
- Good reception of VRX/antenna combo
- Nice carrying box (could be smaller)
- 4h battery BOX type
- FOV:42 Degree, IPD: 58~72mm
- Resolution:1280*720(0.5”LCoS) back light
- Screen sensor, Input power range 7-18v
- HDMI and ports
- DOES NOT SAVE any SETTINGS! After power off...
- Oh common atleast brightness and CHANNEL!
- Bad place for SD card, why alwasy remove cover?
- Slow channel search
- Terrible dvr even after fw update (fixed colors)
- Blurry corners OLED rainbow lines...
- Small module bay for aftermarket modules
- Cooler too loud, air gets in eyes (don't use with fan ON!)
- Silicone does not holds in place
- Foam sticked with adhesive stripes?!
- Not totally dark inside
- (Light can get inside and red color led also)
- No fast one click brightness/contrast adjustments
- Bad 3d quality
- No head tracker
TopSky F7X v1: https://api.racer.lt/q0x4
Eachine EV100: https://api.racer.lt/q01X
Eachine EV200D: https://api.racer.lt/q0AA - 4 diversity!
Skyzones: https://api.racer.lt/q0Ua - great price now with DVR!
Aomway Commander: https://api.racer.lt/q0Vz
VRX modules for goggles/screens
Great VRX module with Open Source: https://api.racer.lt/q0Vy
True D: https://api.racer.lt/q0VA
Eachine EV100 DVR: https://api.racer.lt/q0LY