Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Eachine E58 Folding Quadcopter Drone Flight Test Video - Is this is DJI Mavic clone? Is it not? Well from a cosmetic point of view i would say it looks quite similar. This quadcopter is a nice looking nice feeling folding quadcopter with a domed camera on the front with 4 brushed motors. The LEDs are quite bright and can be seen easily when flying.
This Quadcopter -
00:18 - Intro
03:33 - Start Flight with transmitter
06:49 - FPV
08:24 - Flight with Smart Device app
09:55 - Verdict
Brand Name: Eachine
Item NO.: E58
Gyro: 6 axis
Motor: 0720 Coreless Motor
Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lipo (Included)
Transmitter Battery:3 x 1.5 AA battery (NOT Included)
Charging time: 60-70mins
Flying time: 7-9mins
R/C distance: 80-100m
FPV Range: about 30m
Camera: 2MP 720P wide angle, 0.3MP (Optional)
Quad's Size: 27x19.5x5cm (the arms not folded)
12.5x7.5x5cm (the arms folded)
Quad's Weight: 96g (with battery)
77.5g (without battery)
Package Size: 18x16x7.5cm
Package weight: 360g
- With foldable arms, small size, easy to carry.
- With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
- With wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
- There have 2 cameras can be choose. With 2.0MP 720P wide angle camera give wide range high denfinition pictures and video.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
- With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
- 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
- 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
- The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
DO Subscribe to be kept up to date with all our latest videos
Merchandise - /
Website - www.quadcopter.center
Blogger - /
Facebook - /
Instagram - jd_quad
Rotor Nerds - /
Reddit - /
Kit I Use:-
GoPRO Session =
Mobius Camera =
RunCam R/C Camera =
DBPower Camera =
Quadcopters available from:-
Rcreviews.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.