Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This Open-TX based transmitter isn't perfect but it's perfect enough to get a "recommended purchase" rating from me.
- excellent build-quality
- uses readily available 18650 batteries
- runs Open-TX
- hall effect sticks (pro version)
- multi-protocol, supports many different receivers
- has a JR-style module bay (for CrossFire, R9, etc)
- it just works
- sliders could be better
- color screen hard to read in direct sunlight
- limited places to buy (thanks FrSky)
- has issues with some 433MHz long-range gear
Disclosure: this product was provided for review purposes by the manufacturer but if it was crap, I'd tell you. No affiliate links here so you can be sure my reviews are honest and I'm not shilling.
Rcreviews.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.